GOOD SCIENCE IS GOOD BUSINESS
Better Pharma Processes provides consulting and training in the field of pharmaceutical process chemistry. Please read excerpts from our newest book at left, "Pharmaceutical Process Chemistry for Synthesis: Rethinking the Routes to Scale-Up".
Our mission is to provide:
- Timely, innovative, practical, and well-integrated solutions to synthetic problems
These problems are encountered at any stage during the development of a pharmaceutical manufacturing process. They run the gamut from sourcing starting materials to API polymorph screening.
We accomplish this by:
- Timely communication of insights gained from a rigorous and multidisciplinary review of the problem(s)
- Followed by transmission of proposals with full supporting documentation
We communicate via:
- One or more confidential avenues, tailored to meet your needs
These avenues may include online communication, teleconferencing, face-to-face conferencing at a site of your choosing, or a combination of methods that work for you.
We utilize a “no-stone-left-unturned” approach:
This approach is illustrated for the process chemistry of the top-selling small molecule drugs in the US (2007-2008), in our recently released book:
- "Pharmaceutical Process Chemistry for Synthesis:
Rethinking the Routes to Scale-Up" (please see left column)
In line with this mission, we also provide:
- Well-organized, focused, and audience-specific training
- Fully documented current reviews of the process chemistry of top-selling drugs